These magical fairy gardens will put a smile on everyone’s face, young or old and they are so easy to create! A special thanks to Avery for being the best co-host and fairy expert I could ask for 🙂 Don’t forget to subscribe for new vids every M-W-F
• Large planter
• Plants and succulents
• Potting soil
• Various size rocks and pebbles
• Moss and twigs to cover potting soil
• Wooden birdhouse
• Any small objects to use as embellishments in the garden
1. Fill planter with potting soil, and place plants inside. Add smaller plants, and tiny house to the planter.
2. Finish landscaping with rocks, sand, and moss.
3. Look for objects around the house or outside to repurpose as fairy furniture!
Thank you for making us the #1 Parenting Channel on YouTube!
Follow What’s Up Moms on:
Follow Brooke on Instagram:
Follow Brooke on Pinterest:
We provide our videos for entertainment and promotional purposes only. It is your responsibility to evaluate the accuracy, timeliness, completeness, or usefulness of the content, instructions and advice contained in our videos. WUM is not liable for any loss or damage caused by your reliance on anything contained in our videos. We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.